Effective Date: May 25, 2018
Information We Collect
Centrallo may collect and store certain information of yours in order to run the Service. This information may include:
- Limited personal information that you provide (“Personal Information”). For example, when you register your account (“Account”), we collect some Personal Information, including your email address, first name, and last name. If you choose to provide us with access to an account you have with a social networking service, then we may collect certain information related to that account. As a registered user of the Service, you shall have the ability to modify the Personal Information you provide.
- Content you provide and add to your Account, provided that you shall not provide or add the following content: (i) social security number, (ii) reproductions of, or ID numbers from, federal, state, or municipal identity documents, or non-US equivalents, including but not limited to passport, birth certificate, driver’s license, or any other ID acceptable as legal proof of identity, (iii) credit card, banking account, or credit history information, whether personal or corporate, (iv) financial services information normally restricted by law or by regulatory policy/agencies such as (but not limited) to the SEC, FINRA, the United States Federal Reserve, CFTC, FDIC, NCUA, the Bank of England, PRA, FCA, FSA, BaFin, AMF, MAS, FINMA, CBRC, CIRC, CSRC, RBI, SEBI, etc., (v) sensitive legal records/data including but not limited to court filings, subpoenas, judgments, depositions, personal immigration applications/personal immigration status, or any such confidential or sealed information that is otherwise not publicly available, (vi) any data that would violate Subscriber’s obligations to any third party under NDA/confidentiality requirements, (vii) information about any person(s) including, (a) race or ethnic origin, (b) political opinions, (c) religious or philosophical beliefs, (d) trade union membership, (e) genetic data, (f) biometric data, (g) data concerning health, especially but not limited to medical records, (h) data concerning a natural person’s sex life, or ( i ) sexual orientation, (j) any other data that may constitute sensitive SPI (Sensitive Personal Information), and (k) access credentials for any non-Groupdolists system that would provide access to any of the information listed above.
- Information related to your use of the Service. This may include the geographic area where you use your computer or mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or similar identifier), and the specific aspects of the Service that you use. Centrallo may also receive and collect information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform with your Account, the type of hardware and software you are using, and information obtained from cookies (“Cookies”). Cookies are small data files that we transfer to your computer or mobile device. Certain cookies may be used to save your Account Information for future visits to the Service. Certain cookies may be used to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service, and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Service.
- Centrallo may collect additional information in connection with use of the Groupdolists service, which may include but not be limited to:
- Organization name, and names and email addresses of the Account Administrator(s) and End Users.
- Billing information.
How We Use Your Information
Personal Information may be used to provide and improve our Service, to better understand your needs and interests, to personalize and improve your experience, and to provide or offer Centrallo Software updates and announcements. If you do not wish to receive communications from Centrallo, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in any of those communications.
We may use geographic location information to optimize your experience. If you do not wish to share Content embedded with your geo-location information with us, please do not upload them. If you don’t want to store location data in your photos or videos, please consult the documentation for your camera/smartphone to disable that feature. Additionally, we may collect information from your computer or mobile device, such as an IP address, that may be used to approximate the location of the computer or mobile device. This is done for security purposes.
Logging and Cookie information, along with Personal Information, may be used for the above purposes, as well as to monitor and analyze use of the Service, with the goal of optimizing the Service and enhancing your experience. This information may also be used to verify that you have the authorization needed to use the Service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Centrallo does not sell your personal information to third parties. Centrallo will display your Personal Information and Content in accordance with your Account preferences and instructions, and our Terms of Service. Please consider carefully what you disclose.
Your information may be shared when we believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, to enforce our Terms of Service, or when we need to investigate potential illegal activity, fraud, or threats. Furthermore, your information may be shared if such access is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property, or safety of Centrallo or the users of the Service, and may be shared when required to comply with applicable laws, including with court orders or other legal process.
If Centrallo is involved in a merger, acquisition, or similar transaction, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction.
Non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information may be disclosed.
The Account Administrator (the “Administrator”) of a Groupdolists account has access to all Content you create in any group checklists, team notes, and team procedures associated with that Groupdolists account. The Administrator can also see with whom you have shared Content. The Administrator cannot access any of the Content in your personal (non-business) account.
Content you save shall be locally stored on the device you use to provide such Content. When you sync that device with our Service, we replicate that Content on our servers. Your information shall be retained for so long as needed to provide the Service to you. Your information may be retained as necessary to comply with legal regulations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Centrallo takes the security of your information very seriously and we follow generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy Towards Children
Our Service is not directed towards children under the age of thirteen. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under thirteen. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under thirteen has provided us with Personal Information, we shall take steps to delete such information from our files.