The Groupdolists team has been speaking with many organizations preparing for the threat of a novel Coronavirus pandemic. Certain challenges arise commonly across these conversations. Are you experiencing any of the same challenges?
Top 5 Pain Points
- Inability to coordinate multiple groups or organizations. The old model of crisis management–one group in one room—cannot effectively mitigate macro crises. During a pandemic or other widespread disruption, suppliers, customers, partners, infrastructure, locations separated by distance and time zones, and even government, are all affected.
- Limitations of email. Email is what people know, but it is not suited to deal with widespread, complex, or extended crises. The more you use it, the more fragmented email becomes, generating volumes of uncoordinated informational threads nearly impossible to manage, let alone leverage. The same is true of popular messaging apps: fragmentation and decentralization become problems instead of solutions.
- More sources mean more overload. Personnel at all levels are being bombarded by uncoordinated updates across multiple channels, whether email, social networks, texting, phone calls, or others.
- Static, difficult-to-distribute, hard-to-implement plans. Most organizations have response plans in some form, but these are often outdated, not readily adaptable to fast-changing circumstances—or to a growing, changing group of stakeholders.
- Limited command and control. All this adds up to an organizational struggle to manage response, even within organizational boundaries. Fragmented efforts impair the best, best-informed decisions, and of course, degrade follow-up and assessment.
Groupdolists is purpose-built to address these pain points and others.
5 Ways Groupdolists Can Help
- Built for command and control. Mobilize response teams within seconds, wherever they are, using native phone apps and web browsers. Confirm availability in real time. Adjusting your response team, even to include third parties, by pointing and clicking.
- Centralized coordination. Easily add and update all participants, actions, text chats, calls, and resources (files, images, locations, audio, etc.) on demand. Eliminate email overload, lost threads, and time wasted trying to consolidate information across different sources, or to reconstruct an incident’s timeline.
- Actionable, flexible response plans. Transform your plans from brittle documents into robust, interactive procedures, guiding the team through planned steps, while flexibly incorporating new ones as circumstances change.
- Full auditability. now and later. Review a chronological record of every action, update, and even every conference call—which can be joined by tapping (no dialing) and recorded/auto-transcribed. Effortlessly and quickly achieve full transparency and accountability.
- Leadership View. Follow a unique web link (optionally password protected) displaying all actions and updates, including assets (files, images, locations, audio, etc.). Real-time visibility gives leadership peace of mind so that teams can focus on response and recovery.
Additionally, Groupdolists includes ~200 “best-of-breed” response plans to help your organization be better prepared, sooner. Because it is cloud-based, you can deploy Groupdolists quickly and easily. There are no dependencies on existing infrastructure. Accounts can be set up and ready to use immediately, with training in under an hour.