Global incidents are occurring at an unprecedented pace, creating vulnerabilities and risks for organizations of all sizes. The safety and security of your employees, assets, reputation and supply chains can be threatened unexpectedly.
Our mobile-centric platform streamlines and automates response processes, response teams and critical information flows and can provide your organization with real time command and control – ensuring your reaction is instant and operations can return to normal as quickly as possible.
Major corporations, prominent government agencies, schools and universities depend on Groupdolists to:
- Bring response teams together immediately
- Make standard and emergency procedures interactive
- Automatically assign tasks and track to completion
- Keep response teams in sync during incidents
- Centralize coordination and communication
- Seamlessly integrate with Send Word Now & MIR3 notification
- Document all activity chronologically, providing real-time insight and after-action analysis/auditing/reporting
TAKE COMMAND AND CONTROL
Groupdolists keeps your response teams in control and in sync when unexpected disruptions arise.
Reduce risk more rapidly. Save time, and maybe even lives.
- Protect your employees
- Protect your assets
- Protect your brand
- Protect your reputation
Take a Leap Forward
- Transform static plans into interactive workflows
- Strengthen planning while adding flexibility
- Help the team work better together
Respond whenever, wherever
- Manage everything, even on a mobile device
- Bring remote teams together virtually
- See progress and updates in real time
The impact of unexpected disruptions can be devastating
- $8,851 – Average cost per minute for a US data center outage. (Average outage is 60 minutes = $500,000)
- $600B – Economic impact of cyber crime.
- $88B – Cost of natural disasters worldwide.
- $33B – Global impact of terrorism.
In the news
Situational Awareness and Enhanced Incident Management Capabilities Complete Transformation to Critical Event Management Provider
The COVID-19 pandemic has inflicted widespread and lasting fiscal damage, making organizations of all shapes and sizes quite vulnerable. It has also forced incident and crisis response teams into a tough spot: teams today are forced to rethink how they respond to threats in a contracting economy, with fewer resources while determining how they can do more with less.