Risks and disruptions are occurring at an ever-increasing rate (cyber attacks, disease outbreaks, hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires, workplace violence, and more).
Your organization needs the ability to react and coordinate instantly, reduce distractions, and focus on bringing operations back to normal as quickly as possible.
Groupdolists is an interactive, mobile-centric, intuitive application. It instantly mobilizes response teams and centralizes critical information flows across mobile (iOS, Android) and web clients. Use Groupdolists to coordinate responders and keep senior leadership effortlessly updated all during any incident.
- Make your plans interactive and actionable
- Mobilize your team in seconds
- Respond from any device, anywhere
- Understand it within seconds. Master it within minutes
TAKE COMMAND AND CONTROL
Groupdolists keeps your response teams in control and in sync when unexpected disruptions arise.
Reduce risk more rapidly. Save time, and maybe even lives.
- Protect your employees
- Protect your assets
- Protect your brand
- Protect your reputation
Take a Leap Forward
- Transform static plans into interactive workflows
- Strengthen planning while adding flexibility
- Help the team work better together
Respond whenever, wherever
- Manage everything, even on a mobile device
- Bring remote teams together virtually
- See progress and updates in real time
The impact of unexpected disruptions can be devastating
- $8,851 – Average cost per minute for a US data center outage. (Average outage is 60 minutes = $500,000)
- $600B – Economic impact of cyber crime.
- $88B – Cost of natural disasters worldwide.
- $33B – Global impact of terrorism.
In the news
The COVID-19 pandemic has inflicted widespread and lasting fiscal damage, making organizations of all shapes and sizes quite vulnerable. It has also forced incident and crisis response teams into a tough spot: teams today are forced to rethink how they respond to threats in a contracting economy, with fewer resources while determining how they can do more with less.
Groupdolists, a leading crisis management and response platform, is pleased to announce the release of its fully integrated mobile and web text and voice chat module.